A FEW WORDS ABOUT OUR MEDIA TESTING
WHAT DRIVES CONSUMERS’ CONTENT SATISFACTION?
IS THE CONTENT EXPERIENCE ON DIFFERENT CHANNELS?
IS YOUR PRODUCT AND BRAND PLACEMENT OPTIMAL?
ARE CUSTOMERS STRESSED BY YOUR WEBPAGE, GAME OR INTERFACE DESIGN?
With the Neurons Inc NeuroMetric™ approach, media researchers are able to assess the emotional and cognitive responses to creative and dramatic elements in media, and to compare effects across different media.
By using eye-tracking in combination with NeuroMetric™ and biometric solutions, media researchers can answer old and new questions with an extreme degree of accuracy and relevance, including:
- Are viewers responding emotionally to the dramatic events and phases as they are expected to?
- Do viewers’ moods change over the course of a movie or episode, or are they are confused by a complex plot?
- How do viewers respond to the “good guy” and the “bad guy” in a movie? Are the characters creating the desired emotional response?
- Are media responses sensitive to the platform they are presented on? Does TV give different responses than other devices?
- How do we ensure the optimal ad roll, and how can advertisers be advised (and priced) accordingly?
- How do viewers select and respond to content across different media platforms? How can media channels be used dynamically to ensure that viewers stay on-channel?
By measuring attention, cognition and emotion, media research is able to tap into the deep unconscious in consumers. This allows us to better understand and improve on news, drama, sitcom, sports and other creative contents.
By understanding how advertising works, it is possible to make tailored advertising effects without interfering with media consumption.