What will attract customer attention? What will they miss?
By analysing images and videos, you will gain new insights into what attracts visual attention, how complex an ad or a scene/store is, and how to improve on these results.
NeuroVision is not only a tool — it’s a way of thinking!
- Built on existing knowledge of the visual brain and automatic/bottom-up visual attention
- Originally programmed by Dr. Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy, based on scientifically published models of vision
- Thoroughly scientifically validated
- Commercially validated through thousands of client image & video analyses of ads, direct mail, web and retail
- An easy-to-use online platform that allows designers, researchers, store managers and others to easily analyse images and videos on the fly
- Inexpensive to use, and with substantial volume discounts
- Embedded as part of Neurons’ full suite of applied neuroscience solutions
or just go to http://neurovision.neuronsinc.com to sign in and get started!
For more information, you can also read: