What will attract customer attention? What will they miss?
NeuroVision is our automated image and video analysis tool that demonstrates the most visually salient features of an image or video frame.
By analysing images and videos, you will gain new insights into what attracts visual attention, how complex an ad or a scene/store is, and how to improve on these results.
NeuroVision is not only a tool — it’s a way of thinking!
- Built on existing knowledge of the visual brain and automatic/bottom-up visual attention
- Originally programmed by Dr. Thomas Zoëga Ramsøy, based on scientifically published models of vision
- Thoroughly scientifically validated
- Commercially validated through thousands of client image & video analyses of ads, direct mail, web and retail
- An easy-to-use online platform that allows designers, researchers, store managers and others to easily analyse images and videos on the fly
- Inexpensive to use, and with substantial volume discounts
- Embedded as part of Neurons’ full suite of applied neuroscience solutions
or just go to http://neurovision.neuronsinc.com to sign in and get started!